|Home||» Products||» Organic Fertilizer||» Amino Humic Shiny Balls|
Amino Humic Shiny Balls
- Dark Brown to Black
- Product Name
- Amino Humic Shiny Balls
- Active Ingredient
- Amino Acid, Fulvic, Humic Acid, Nitrogen, Sulpher and Micronutrients
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 tons Per Day
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 1kg Jar, 2 kg Jar, 4 kgs Pouch and 40kg bags
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
VITABOOM "AMINO-HUMIC-NUTRIENTS SHINY BALLSâ€œ
ORGANIC INPUT CERTIFIED BY IFOAM USA AND BIOCERT
VITABOOM contains high quality of Alpha Amino Acid which are set of molecules containing an amine group, a carboxylic acid group and a side chain that varies between different amino acids. These molecules contain the key elements of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen. The amino acid feitilizer includes many kinds of nutrient component in ppm levels such as N,P,K, S, Ca, Mg, Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn, Mo.
Humic Acid in VITABOOM is an all-natural acidic organic polymer. This humic acid is drawn out from sediment, marine atmospheres or humus that is discovered in mines. VITABOOM is an ideal Amino support agent as it also used as chelator with metal in the soil, improve soil condition.
- Stimulate seed germination and viability, root respiration, formation and growth.
- Produce thicker, greener, and healthier foliage.
- Produce more, larger, longer lasting, and more beautiful flowers.
- Significantly increase the protein, vitamin, and mineral contents of most fruits and vegetables.
- Help retain water soluble inorganic fertilizers in soils releasing them as needed to the growing plants to make soil more fertile and productive.
- Increase the water holding capacity of soil helping plants to resist drought.
- Reduce fertilizer requirements and increase yields in most crops.
- Increase aeration of the soil.
- Amino acid fertilizer is used as producing green farm produce because of its nontoxic and unharmful characteristic ,no insect and harmful bacteria.
Dose: 2-3kg/acre for Vegetables & Flowers at period of rapid growth or nutritional stress, 2-3 times at least through growing seasons. For Field Crops and Fruit trees as directed based upon plant height, age and canopy. Please ask for more details if required.