|Home||» Products||» Organic Pesticides||» Botanical Pesticides|
Located in Ahmadabad, we are counted as an authentic manufacturer and exporter of Botanical Pesticides. The Botanical Pesticides has been prepared by blending citrus oil, plant extracts of Derris and Cymbopogon genus plants. Featured with chemical proof composition, this insecticide is effective against pests. Suitable to be applied on vegetable plants like tomato, onion, potato and fruit plants like strawberry, apple and mango, this insecticide prevents the growth of insects by acting on their nervous, stomach and respiratory systems.
Miteego is broad spectrum Organic Pesticides
- The active ingredient of MITEEGO are extracted from the plant Derris species and Cymbopogon genus plant family, Citrus oil extract.
- Combination of Derris and Cymbopogon extract, Citrus oil extract exhibited synergism
- Combine formulation prevent tolerance expression
- Strong effective to control pest which have resistance against chemical.
Miteego Mode of action
- Nerve stimulus and paralysis
- Contact poision and knock down effect
- Respiratory inhibition
- Stomach upset, Disruption of cellular metabolism.
Miteego Application Method
Thrip, Whitefly, Jassids(leaf-hopper) Tuta absolute
2 ml Per Liter of Water
1) First stage of insect appearance
2 time spray with 3~4 days interval, subsequently 10~15 days interval
2) High stage of insect appearance
3time spray with 3~4days interval, subsequently 2time spray 4~10 days interval Then next spray 15 days interval
Aphid, Pear sucker